Friday 6 December 2013

The Pharmacy

source
For the past 8 weeks I have been doing work experience in Clancy's Pharmacy. 
  I really enjoyed my time at the pharmacy, both because I am extremely interested in science and chemistry, and also because the people that own and run the pharmacy are so lovely!
  I spent time working in the shop area of the pharmacy, helping and talking to customers, stocking shelves and pricing items. I also checked invoices and any new stock that was delivered.
  I was also given the opportunity to help in the dispensary, where the drugs are kept (all legal of course :P ). I put items on shelves, helped the pharmacists fill prescriptions and learned about many of the drugs.
  I had such a wonderful time working at the pharmacy, and I'm so glad to have had the chance to see the inner workings of a business and see the vital science aspect of the pharmacy too.
  I'm a little bit sad, to be honest, that my time at Clancy's is over, but nonetheless I will look back on fond memories of slagging the workers and having nice chats all the same!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    terbinafine purchase

    ReplyDelete