Wednesday 4 September 2013

Summer ends, TY begins... :)

After 3 months of summer holidays, I am finally back in school! I can't say that I am too happy about that fact, but the one consolation is that I am now in TY!
  So far, the first 3 days of Transition Year have been quite satisfactory - my class - Tabei - is really great, I have neither been bored nor overloaded with work, which is a nice change from last year, and I have several trips to look forward to in the near future.
  The whole TY vibe is a lot more laid back than any of the other years, and any of the projects or homework (however little) we have to do are much more relaxed and less pressurised, which is much nicer than work one has to do in exam years!
  Well, so far the year is going well, and I can only hope that it continues along the same path! 
  Hope everyone is well, and I'll be posting again soon!

Melissa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment